1. OneFi Business Loans: OneFi Loans mission is to provide short-term and affordable consumer credit to individuals who have limited access to finance.
2. Aella Credit: Aella Credit is a Personal Loan lender that underwrites loans with a proprietary algorithm. Our pilot launched with a focus on the Nigerian market and integrated with local credit bureaus. Our team has over 30 years of combined experience with a core focus on technology, finance, risk management and analytics, we give affordable Personal Loans and strive to ensure an excellent customer experience.
Aella Credit offers loans with the opportunity for declining interest rates based on our in house repayment reward system while offering financial literacy training, and the opportunity to build credit within the consumer finance space.
3. KiaKia Business Loans: KiaKia is a direct money lender. We provide quick loans to credible borrowers within 1 hour of completing our entirely online loan application*. We are Nigeria’s first online money lender. No physical meetings, No paper application filings. Everything happens online and in real-time, 24/7.
Financial credits don’t give as much value to borrowers as making such available exactly when they need the credits. This is where our name KiaKia loan derives its inspiration. We want to deliver responsible lending services to credible Nigerians in real time. We are Nigeria’s premier online money lender.
4. ZEDVANCE LIMITED: We are committed to providing consumer credits to our target market in the most efficient and convenient manner while ensuring best practice. We provide payday loans, Cash Loans to individual, groups and offer Point of Sale finance for consumer goods and appliances in partnership with retailers across Lagos.
5. Rosabon Business Loans: Now more than ever, many people have resorted to taking out loans as they come in handy for situations that savings alone cannot handle.
With our loan facilities there are so many possibilities! Whether it is planning your wedding, paying the children’s school fees or remodeling your kitchen, Rosabon is here for you!
Our loans come with affordable interest rates and a flexible repayment schedule which is conveniently spread over a period of 6-8 months.
6. UT Personal & Social loans: Our business loans are targeted at providing quick funds to business concerns towards meeting deadlines and attaining profitability and growth.
We pride ourselves on being able to deliver within the shortest possible time within the industry (72 hours) while we strive to even do much better than this.
7. Seedvest Business Loans: Our business loans are designed to meet the finance needs of commercial, small and micro enterprises. Specifically, working capital, purchase order finance and invoice discounting finance needs are addressed by our business loans.
8. FCMB Business Loans: Borrow N180,000.00 to N10,000,000.00
Pay over 12 to 60 months
Added Insurance for loan customers
Pricing is based on employer rating
9. Stanbic IBTC Bank Business Loans: Our Business Loan provides funds which you can repay over one to five years. You repay the loan in monthly set installments. Whatever your business plans, our fixed or revolving business loans can help you reach your goals.
10. RenMoney Business Loans: RenMoney offers customers unsecured cash loans (i.e. not requiring collateral or guarantors) of up to NGN2.5 million for a tenor that ranges from three (3) to nine (9) months for new customers. But, a returning customer enjoys a longer tenor of twelve (12) months.