Today am going to share with you guys the best small business online loan lenders in Nigeria. Below are the top 10 business loans for startup founders, small business owners, and entrepreneurs seeking for collateral, non collateral, cheap and low interest rate business loan to empower their businesses.
1. OneFi Business Loans
OneFi Loans mission is to provide short-term and affordable consumer credit to individuals who have limited access to finance.
The customer is our top priority, and we are committed to providing exemplary service at all times.
This means listening to the customer and giving her what she wants – at a point and time of her choosing. Innovation really is that simple.
We leverage technology to make it easy for you to access our products irrespective of distance and time of day.
2. Aella Credit
Aella Credit is a Personal Loan lender that underwrites loans with a proprietary algorithm. Our pilot launched with a focus on the Nigerian market and integrated with local credit bureaus. Our team has over 30 years of combined experience with a core focus on technology, finance, risk management and analytics, we give affordable Personal Loans and strive to ensure an excellent customer experience.
Aella Credit offers loans with the opportunity for declining interest rates based on our in house repayment reward system while offering financial literacy training, and the opportunity to build credit within the consumer finance space.
3. KiaKia Business Loans
KiaKia is a direct money lender. We provide quick loans to credible borrowers within 1 hour of completing our entirely online loan application*. We are Nigeria’s first online money lender. No physical meetings, No paper application filings. Everything happens online and in real-time, 24/7.
Financial credits don’t give as much value to borrowers as making such available exactly when they need the credits. This is where our name KiaKia loan derives its inspiration. We want to deliver responsible lending services to credible Nigerians in real time. We are Nigeria’s premier online money lender.
BEFORE YOU APPLY
1. Be aware and advised that we take the credibility of our site users very seriously, hence we use industry’s most advanced data integrity authentication validation systems.
Users of this site must ensure that personal data are authentic and genuine to prevent avoidable blacklisting, denial of service and possible criminal prosecution where necessary.
2. Be advised that our primary means of identification for all our website users (borrowers and attesters) is the BVN (Bank Verification Number).
3. We use your social media as a source of data for risk assessment. Therefore, it is very important that personal information such as names on social media accounts MUST not be aliases or monikers.
4. Loans are not designed for business purposes and for long term use. Our loans are designed to provide financial credits for urgent and unexpected consumer needs before your next employment or business income.
Our loan rates could be as high as 240% APR (Annual Percentage Rate).
5. KiaKia is neither a deposit money bank, finance house, micro-finance bank nor fund manager. We are a licensed direct money lender. KiaKia nor any of our affiliate services will never solicit nor ask you for fund deposits with us.
Please kindly contact us to report if anyone contacts you soliciting for funds.
6. We will never ask you to share your debit card details either via email, SMS or phone call.
4. ZEDVANCE LIMITED
We are committed to providing consumer credits to our target market in the most efficient and convenient manner while ensuring best practice. We provide payday loans, Cash Loans to individual, groups and offer Point of Sale finance for consumer goods and appliances in partnership with retailers across Lagos.
We always keep our word.
We place our integrity high above other things, that’s why our company policies are geared towards fair business guidelines and frown upon exploitation of our customers. That’s one more reason why you can trust us.
We put our customers first.
We are commited towards giving you the best financial service that’s why we all work together as a team and devote the best of our ability to providing the best and most customer friendly loan services.
We deliver on time.
We understand the urgency of your needs and the difference prompt service delivery can make. That is why we work fervently to deliver our services to you in record time without compromising on quality.
5. Rosabon Business Loans
Now more than ever, many people have resorted to taking out loans as they come in handy for situations that savings alone cannot handle.
With our loan facilities there are so many possibilities! Whether it is planning your wedding, paying the children’s school fees or remodeling your kitchen, Rosabon is here for you!
Our loans come with affordable interest rates and a flexible repayment schedule which is conveniently spread over a period of 6-8 months.
Rosabon Quick Loan
Attend to financial emergencies with Rosabon Quick Loan – RQL. With Rosabon Quick Loan, you are no longer caught unawares as you can now loan up to N650,000 within 24 Hours to finance urgent needs and emergencies.
No collateral, No Guarantor, Affordable Interest Rates!
To Apply, You Need To:
– Be in a paid employment
– Be between 21 and 58 years
– Have a current account
– Get a pension account or tax ID
– Acquire a valid Proof of Identification
6. UT Personal & Social loans
Our business loans are targeted at providing quick funds to business concerns towards meeting deadlines and attaining profitability and growth.
We pride ourselves on being able to deliver within the shortest possible time within the industry (72 hours) while we strive to even do much better than this.
Our business loan structures are simple; flexible and tailored to meet the needs of the clients with little or no hassles.
The tailored loan types under the business loan category are:
Working Capital Loans (WCL)
Are you out of stocks?, do you want to be more efficient in your business?. Improve your working capital position in a unique way at attractive interest rates.
Stop Gap Loans (SGL)
While waiting for the disbursement of an approved loan or financial package from the conventional banks or other sources of funding; our clients may avail themselves the opportunity to utilize this facility in order not to lose time on their projects.
Special Purpose Loans (SPL)
The SPL product is a quick financial response to LPOs; Pos; Project and contract finances.
We meet your contract deadlines; make your contract originators happy and proud of you at a price of winning more deals
We have a bouquet of investment products geared at encouraging our clients to maximize the returns on their fund while assuring fund safety.
7. Seedvest Business Loans
Our business loans are designed to meet the finance needs of commercial, small and micro enterprises.
Specifically, working capital, purchase order finance and invoice discounting finance needs are addressed by our business loans.
– Loans up to N5million
– Tangible assets required as collateral
– Duly completed application form
– Cashflow statements (sales records, bank statements)
– Full collateral coverage
– 3rd party guarantee/guarantor
– Completed KYC documents
8. FCMB Business Loans
Personal loans are based on your monthly salary.
– Borrow N180,000.00 to N10,000,000.00
– Pay over 12 to 60 months
– Added Insurance for loan customers
– Pricing is based on employer rating
– Versatility – Customers can apply for this loan in any branch of FCMB
– Flexibility – Customers can apply for a Top Up 6 months after initial loan disbursement
– Speed – Quick Turn Around Time
– Confirmed employee of FCMB rated companies. (The list of rated companies is available in our branches nationwide)
– Employer must give a commitment to remit his/her monthly salary to FCMB account.
– Minimum net monthly income of N18,000.00
– Employee must receive at least 1 salary payment in FCMB prior to the loan disbursement.
Visit any branch of FCMB for documentation requirement.
9. Stanbic IBTC Bank Business Loans
Our Business Loan provides funds which you can repay over one to five years. You repay the loan in monthly set installments.
Whatever your business plans, our fixed or revolving business loans can help you reach your goals.
What does it offer you:
– Where you use the loan to buy an asset, the asset becomes yours when you make the last payment.
– The repayments are structured to suit your business’ cash flow.
– You’ll get access to affordable insurance for your loan.
What you need to apply:
– The full names and capacities of those who will sign
– CV of each member of the management team.
– The reason why you need the finance.
– Your business’ financial statements, including an income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
– Personal statements of assets and liabilities of all the partners, members or directors.
– A 12 month cash flow forecast.
– The amount of your own contribution and the source of the funds.
– If you do not have a business account with Stanbic IBTC Bank you must provide the business’ bank statements for the past six months.
10. RenMoney Business Loans
RenMoney (formerly RenCredit) started operations in 2012 under a unit Microfinance Banking License in Ikoyi, Lagos. It then upgraded to a state license to operate multiple locations in Lagos State.
This led to the opening of five additional branches – Ikeja, Surulere, Lagos Island, Apapa and Ikota.
RenMoney offers customers unsecured cash loans (i.e. not requiring collateral or guarantors) of up to NGN2.5 million for a tenor that ranges from three (3) to nine (9) months for new customers.
But, a returning customer enjoys a longer tenor of twelve (12) months.